The HDDC hosts professional development seminars, continuing education classes and networking opportunities aimed at elevating sustainable design and creating better lives for ourselves and our neighbors.

6.16.2011

Upcoming Educational Event


I wanted to pass along the attached info regarding details on an upcoming presentation I’m doing this month on 6/28 for the Bend Chamber. During the session I make special mention of giving back to the community through volunteering or Board service. I also take the opportunity to mention (numerous times!) Grandma’s House and the amazing support we receive from the business community. I plan to talk about the kitchen remodel and how the High Desert Design Council has stepped forward for us in a big way. If you or any other HDDC members happened to be in attendance I’d love to recognize you in front of the group. Would you mind forwarding this flyer to the others in our group in case they would like to attend? The Chamber is expecting a sellout of 90 to 100 people so it would also be a great chance for you all to network with others in the business community.

Thanks!

Vito DiMaio

No comments:

Bookmark and Share